Curbside Delivery -- How Does It Work??
Your Chippewa River District Library System is happy to now be offering curbside delivery.
Here's how it works:
- Place items on hold by visiting the library catalog and placing holds on the items you want, or call the branch of your choice and have library staff assist you in placing holds.
- Choose the location at which you wish to pick up your items.
- You will receive a notification when your books are ready. This will be by your preferred method on file; email, text, or mail.
- Drive to the library and park in the designated spot (there will be a sign in front of the University Ave. entrance), or in front of the building at all other locations.
- Call the branch phone number when you arrive and let library staff know you are there. Please be prepared to provide a description of your vehicle, and if you have any special needs or instructions. If you don’t own a cell phone, please call your pickup location before you leave your home, and our staff will be happy to schedule a time for you.
|Branch Phone Numbers|
|Veterans Memorial Library||773-3242|
|Faith Johnston Memorial Library||433-0006|
|Shepherd Community Library||828-6801|
|Fremont Township Community Library||866-2550|
|Tate Memorial Library||561-2480|
- We will then bring your materials to you. Please stay in your vehicle. A staff member will place your materials on your car hood or in one if your front car windows
- If you travel to the library with any mode of transportation other than a personal vehicle, please call the library staff when you have arrived and let them know. You will be instructed further on how to retrieve your materials.
- When you are finished with your items, return them to the book drop of your nearest location.
Thank you for using Chippewa River District Library's information and help service!
Search our knowledge base above to find answers to frequently asked questions, or submit a new question below.